Friday, January 16, 2015

Adder GT

I thought "Narcon" was a type of fish; google brought up all sorts of odd stuff... who knows what I was thinking so many years ago.  I guess I didn't like the name then either because by 2002 the name had changed to Adder (a type of snake).
I drew the Narcon by overlapping different shapes and it ended up being a somewhat pleasing compact car.  When I learned to draw better I decided it had the potential to be evolved into one of those cool little European 2+2s with the totally useless backseats.  I considered a 2015 redesign on this briefly before deciding I am still pretty happy with the 2002 rendition of this car.  I think it would probably be pretty fun to drive with a low center of gravity and the wheels pushed out to the corners.  The backseats would be excellent for luggage on a short trip because the trunk would probably be extremely tiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment